Saturday, February 4, 2017

Cora the Cutest

Cora is continuing to be the baby of my dreams. I literally thank her everyday for being so sweet and snuggly and not dramatic! Eat, sleep, roll, snuggle, repeat--that's basically her jam. And by eat, I mean drink a baba (bottle), because even though Coco is inching on eight months she absolutely is content being my bitty baby. As it should be!

Her first ride in the shopping cart was a rousing success. That big, gummy smile never left her face and she enthusiastically gave a two-handed wave to all the passers-by. A smiling baby in a shopping cart is super irresistible, and many-a-customer asked me what isle I found her on so that they could buy their own! 

Talmage is such a great big brother. He's extremely helpful and loves to love on his sister. He holds her and feeds her and also is helping her learn to sit up and scoot. My favorite thing about these two is that every time he says a prayer he'll be going like a champ and then he'll brake off into baby talk and say, "And we gwatefo fo baby Coco who is da best baby in da whole wold!" And she starts smiling and shaking and he is just tickled that she responded and I'd like to think that Heavenly Father is listening to that prayer with a smile on His face, because I don't think there are many things more joyous than siblings loving each other.

This is Coco's way of saying, "Hold the mush, please!" She loves that spoon but you should see her gagging and spitting and making a scene when we try to feed her with it. Quinn was very similar and now she's my very best eater so I'm not stressing--but it would be fun if she started loving food sometime soon, for her siblings entertainment at the very least!

No comments:

Post a Comment