Monday, February 6, 2017

The Park with our Peeps

Our little friend Avi's 3rd birthday was the perfect excuse to ditch the indoors and play at the park. Her cute mom had bubbles to pop, snacks to devour, flower crowns to wear and the absolute cutest confetti cake for all of us to sample--yum! Quinn ran around to all the other Mama's begging for (and receiving) attention, treats and pushes on the swing which left Coco and I plenty of time to take pictures with the flower chalk art we found by the dry creek bed. I wish I could thank the person who created this masterpiece in the park, it made my heart happy and hopeful and made me want to do something that will bring a smile to someone else's face. Sometimes life feels so heavy and overwhelming, but isn't it amazing what a few minutes and a box of chalk can accomplish?







No comments:

Post a Comment