Thursday, February 23, 2017

Jog-a-thon

Last year the Jog-a-thon was one of my very favorite school events. I loved that I could spend a morning at T's school and cheer him on while he ran his little heart out. This year it was held on a Saturday instead of during the school day which made things a little more crazy and made me love it a little less--but just a little.

Another change this year was that I had TWO boys running instead of one. I had serious doubts that my Ever Knight would go along with this whole run-for-twenty-minutes-straight thing but guess what? He ran and ran and never even stopped. His tongue was out for concentration and he lived for our cheers and high-fives and when he was done I don't know who was prouder--me or him.

It was no surprise that Talmage spent his thirty minutes sprinting around the track. That boy has endless energy and loves to run and he would have kept going if the upperclassman didn't need a turn to strut their stuff. I love the ray of sunshine Talmage is in our home--happy is his middle name.  

My sweet little runners. Love these brothers BIG!

The tongue got me on every lap. He was SO into it!


T and his friend Zoey were the offical Coco holders, Quinny watchers and Evie cheerers. They excelled at their job!

He was so fast that it was hard to get a pic every single lap!


My runners and their cheerleaders. Good job boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment