Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Celebrating Sheelee

My friend Sheelee is having a baby girl in a matter of weeks and it was so fun celebrating her at my house with some of our friends and her lovely family members. It was a group effort to put this on and I'm just really grateful for everyone who helped with yummy food and special treats for our #1 pregnant Mama. I'm counting down the days until I'm holding that sweet, little baby in my arms and Sheelee is going to be the greatest mom for this little lady.  

Aren't they absolutely the cutest? Sheelee and her sister with their mama and grandma. 

What. A. Spread. Amiright?!



Charcuterie boards are my jam. I honestly don't think there is anything more beautiful, or delicious. They are always a crowd-pleaser and don't require me to cook a dang thing so basically it's the only thing I make these days.

Two more important words for this post: PEONY SEASON! (It's the best, yeah?)

No comments:

Post a Comment