Thursday, May 31, 2018

May Randoms

They finally play together. Sometimes. When they're not pulling each other's hair out. Literally.

No naps for this big girl but every once in a while I can talk her into cuddling with me on the couch to read books. 

Princess party with pals!

Sometimes you fall asleep without even wanting to. 

That smile gets me every time. I love this little chickadee, and her love of swings.

Look who is sitting forward facing, FINALLY! Look at those long, long legs...it's hard to believe they were smashed into the seat for so long. She's so happy in the car now!

Library day is our favorite day, especially with this amazing STAR reader.

She knows how to scooter now for reals and it's the best!!!

Sunshine Kitten is always so proud of her magnatile creations.

She walked up to me as I was cleaning the family room and said, "Mama, hug. Please?" How can you argue with that? You can't!

Two babies asleep on a road trip. #miracle

No comments:

Post a Comment