Thursday, May 3, 2018

Daddy-Did List and Angel Mema

For Christmas my parents gifted us a weeks worth of service during the year. For my Mom, that meant taking care of my babies last week when we were in Hawaii. For my Dad, that meant fulfilling the Daddy-do list I left for him. Everything those two touch turns to pure gold and they are extra in every single way so basically the kids never wanted us to come back and neither did our home, haha! While my Mom spent her days playing and loving and caring for the littlest Wigs, my Dad spent his days working and weeding and re-doing our home...and we couldn't be more grateful for everything they both did! They are the greatest parents and I want so badly to be like them someday. When I got home I took lots of pictures of our garden and the things my Dad did outside, but freak if you could only see the inside (his repairs, that is, you probably don't want to see the barf bowls and laundry!) As far as my Mom goes, I only have a few pictures of their week together but I'll cherish them forever. These two, there are just no words.

Home sweet home, I just love our little cottage. Especially after all the work that Pepa did!

I gave my Dad a list of five projects to do and thought it was a little much, but then I came home and found out he did ALL OF THIS!!! Honestly, inside and out my house has never been in better shape! I can't believe how much energy he has and how much he can accomplish in just a little old week.

Our tomato plants the day before we left.

Our tomato plants the day after we got home. They look great!!!

Strawberries in my window boxes.


New ferns and new wood chips and so much weeding!


Our plants have never been prettier or happier!


Our little garden gnome happy as can be in his garden.


Proof that Mema is a thousand times cooler than their Mom. They came home sweaty from a walk around the neighborhood so she let them all strip down to have a water fight in the backyard!

 Dinner at Souplantation.

 Spider swinging with Mema!


My mom sent me lots of pictures of this sweet pea because how could I live without that smile, even in a tropical paradise?

No comments:

Post a Comment