Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Flips off the board

Something I love so very much about Talmage Scott is that he's always surprising me with his enthusiasm, his confidence and his ability. He makes life so interesting because I never know exactly what he'll say, think or do next. Like when he started doing flips off the diving board...I definitely didn't see that coming! I know my reaction probably egged him on (and maybe I should have been more responsible and worried about his noggin) but I couldn't help but squeal and clap with delight every time that long and lean body flipped in the air and splashed into the water. Alls well that ends well and there were no ER visits so phew!, and he now has a new skill to add to his resume. That boy is full of adventure and I'm so glad he's mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment