Saturday, July 7, 2018

Gotta Catch 'Em All--Ev's Pokemon Party

Everett LOVES Pokemon, so it only fit that he have a mega, ultra, rare and super valuable Pokemon birthday party! We invited over a bunch of his closest buddies for games, food and some water fun (and of course Pokemon trading--you should have seen these little negotiators!) Everett was just so fun to celebrate this year and was truly in love with every little detail of his birthday party and so grateful! He has such wonderful friends and it really was such a joy spending the morning with them. It also helped sooooo much that my friend Rachel took my girls when she dropped off her son and I'm not kidding when I say it made the morning a trillion times easier! We kept it simple, but had so much fun. Here are a few of the highlights:

We played Pokemon headbandz while we waited for all of our friends to arrive. 

Food table, just waiting on the Pokeball pizza. The large Pikachu balloon was a huge hit and such an easy way to decorate.




Favors were a Pokemon cup with a few candies, a Pokemon blow toy and a water squirter inside. You would have thought I gave each boy gold they were so excited!!!


Front door welcome sign became the new door candy for the boys. Such a cute free sign I found online.





We played who can keep your Pokemon up in the air the longest, which was made infinitely harder when I ran around as the bad guy trying to knock their balloons to the ground!

They had to "catch" Pikachu by throwing pokeballs (wiffle balls) and knocking him over. They kept lining up again and again because they thought it was so much fun.

Pizza's are here!!! Thanks Domino's, you're always our go-to!

Most of the kids freaked out like you would not believe about olives touching their pizza but hey, it made for a cute picture and I brushed all of them off before serving the boys!!!


What started as a water balloon toss...

Quickly morphed into a full out water fight. I'm told they were pretending to the Squirtle, but I can't be positive that I understand anything they're talking about when speaking Pokemonese. 


And then it was time for this rowdy crew to sing happy birthday and eat cake. Everyone loved the Pokemon party and I had so much fun helping Ev to celebrate. We love you Ever Knight, every last Pokemon-loving inch.

No comments:

Post a Comment