Sunday, July 29, 2018

Salty hair and sandy toes

We only have two beach days left this summer and I just found out one of them is going to be cut short because of a back-to-school event which makes me adore these pictures from last Friday even more (and also makes me just a tad bitter that schedules are messing with my precious summer, but you knew that). Last week was all about Quinny and the boogie board. She got smashed by a wave earlier this season so has been hesitant to get back on the board, but Friday she was all about catching waves with her girlfriends and it was so cute. Other notables from this beach trip were Everett talking a whole slew of kids into playing over/under with him, Talmage deciding he needs to sport the lifeguard/football player sunscreen under his eyes after another week of turning pink and Cora sporting some new and unwelcome 'tude. I love the beach!  


It's not that I don't want pictures of my boys, ah contraire I'll take a thousand please and thank you. It's just that my girls are always under toe since they're little while the boys are enjoying the independence that comes with age so they're not available when I pull out my camera. Oh well, here is a picture of them from afar playing with their buddies in the waves. 

See what I'm saying about attitude?! This girl is throwing shade in my direction.

Boarding Babes!

I love her concentration when she's waiting for a perfect wave. 



This little mama found a water gun somewhere on the beach and decided to go around spraying one and all. How she knew to hold it up to her eye for aim I'll just never know. She's getting spicier by the second, but boy is she cute. (And tan!)

No comments:

Post a Comment