Saturday, May 22, 2010

Easily Amused.

This is how my two leading men spent their Saturday morning, screaming at each other through plastic. They were both screaming and laughing. I love those two way too much.

When Dad was done playing, Mr. T still had some scream leftover and cracked himself up.

Who needs a ball-pit full of toys when you have Mom's tupperware? Seriously.

Yep, and by the way, Jim dressed him last night. Everytime he dresses T, I can always count on him coming down in the same "I'm rad like Dad" onesie. It's his favorite...and T's too. For the record, I'd really love an"I'm rad like Mom" onesie, but I guess it doesn't flow very well! Oh well, I think they're both pretty rad so it's all good.

Here's the hard evidence. A little clip showing the boys amusing themselves with tupperware.

2 comments:

  1. you should have your dad make an "I'm the Bomb- just like mom" t-shirt.... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Kelli - it's a must have!!

    ReplyDelete