Monday, May 24, 2010

Those Cooks Can Cook!

We spent Sunday evening with the Cook family which is always such a treat. John Cook (AKA Cook Speaking) is the cook in their home and made a delicious and traditional Sunday roast.

So delicious, in fact, that I completely forgot to take a picture before I devoured it! Everytime we go over there I plan to photograph the feast, but alas, it never happens. Just take my word for it, it was divine!


Talmage had his own plate full of carrots and peas and other perfect little finger foods. I think his favorite part was the orange juice--a treat he rarely (AKA never) gets at home!


After dinner we stripped T down (I know you won't believe it, but it's been extremely toasty in Cambridge...it's at least 75 degrees ;) and entertained ourselves by watching him run around the room like a crazy man! Viv is so sweet with him and they had a blast together.

2 comments:

  1. Heather,
    I love when a post from you comes up in my reader. You are so great at sharing every day things in a fun way. That Talmage is TOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't kids fun, even little things are so much fun - like watching them run around the family room! There's no better entertainment! Have fun on your trip, I will miss your daily posts! Love you,

    ReplyDelete