Talmage had his own plate full of carrots and peas and other perfect little finger foods. I think his favorite part was the orange juice--a treat he rarely (AKA never) gets at home!
After dinner we stripped T down (I know you won't believe it, but it's been extremely toasty in Cambridge...it's at least 75 degrees ;) and entertained ourselves by watching him run around the room like a crazy man! Viv is so sweet with him and they had a blast together.
Heather,
ReplyDeleteI love when a post from you comes up in my reader. You are so great at sharing every day things in a fun way. That Talmage is TOO cute!
Aren't kids fun, even little things are so much fun - like watching them run around the family room! There's no better entertainment! Have fun on your trip, I will miss your daily posts! Love you,
ReplyDelete