Sunday, May 30, 2010

Kai William

Kai William Tataipu
Saturday May 29, 2010
11:31 pm
7 pounds 6 ounces
21 inches long
Dark hair. Dark eyes.
His Daddy's eyes and his Mommy's smile.
My little sister is such a brave, strong and incredible woman...and now she's a Mom! Here is the gorgeous family of three hours after the delivery. Ash, you're really making us all look bad by looking that hot after pushing out a baby! I wish I could've just reached through Skype and snatched that baby up--he needs some lovin from Auntie H!
Welcome to the world sweet baby Kai and welcome to the family!

***

More posts to come about our incredible week in Spain.
Trip of a lifetime with stories and pictures to boot.
Can't wait to share, but right now I'm just basking in my Auntliness and staring at pictures of that handsome babe all day!

3 comments:

  1. You're not kidding! She DOES look great. What a handsome little guy, he's one of those perfect newborns! Congrats Auntie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is he! I can't believe she had a baby! Time goes by sooo fast. Tell her congrats for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So freaking cute! I don't think I've ever felt this much jealousy and happiness at the same time!

    ReplyDelete