Saturday, May 1, 2010

May Day

It's May 1st and I'm thrilled!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE May.
It's something about sunshine, Summer (almost) and a whole lot of birthdays that makes this month top the list for me.
To celebrate May Day we ventured out to a carnival held at Midsummer Common.
Talmage and Daddy went on an airplane ride.


We ate our favorite carni snack, candy floss.

And Talmage enjoyed running around in grass that was knee deep.
May Day was a beautiful start to my favorite month.
Happy May Day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. OOOOOH I just love that boy...I can't wait to kiss his face in August...and don't worry there will be plenty left over for you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I know where Midsummer Common is, and I know about Heather's delicious cakes, and about how crazy James is about all things Russian! Glad you're having such great times. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete