Monday, July 25, 2011

All Things T: July-ish Edition

Crazy. Entertaining. Busy. Talkative. Happy. Cute. Growing too fast.


This munchkin definitely keeps me on my toes. He is full of energy and loves getting into everything. What can I say except for that he's REALLY good at being two! He's craved a little more attention lately which has meant a little feistier T (and a whole roll of TP in the toilet, and Daddy's glasses being broken, and at least a dozen books ripped to shreds) but we've been trying to give him attention for good/cute things...like him wearing my big shades around the house!!!


He loves his baby brother SO SO SO much. He kisses him on the head all the time and likes to play with his "wittle fingers and tosey woseys!" He also likes to be a good example for baby Ev.


His sleeping habits still crack me up. I can't help but take pictures of him when I check on him at night. He's getting so big, but he's still so little. Gosh, he's sweet..especially when he's fast asleep!


T has gone on some big-boy only dates with Mema (my mom) and GG (Jim's mom)/Chaya (Jim's little sister Kate) and he's loved the "special, special time" with them. He saw Winnie the Pooh with my Mom and went to Funderland with Kate and GG. He is still talking about both of those dates. It's great to have family so close.


Speaking of talking... T is doing A LOT of it lately. He can pretty much say anything he wants, and he understands anything he wants as well! Just a few days ago I wanted to take him on a special date to McDonald's and the grocery store (OK...maybe not the most awesome date idea, but he usually loves it). That day, however, he refused to go on a date with me until I brushed my hair. I laughed and kept heading to the car when T ran to the back of the house. He came back with a brush and said, "Mommy, you brush hair." Wow! Then later he said, "I no want go on date with Mommy." It's a good thing I have good self-esteem!


We found some new froggie boots on sale at Target for $3 and bought them for this winter. T already found them, however, and has decided they make for perfect summer shoes. He wears them everyday and loves them! Some things never change, huh?



Those big beautiful brown eyes look even better with chocolate to accent it!


T and I LOVED our snow cones at the Pioneer Day celebration at the park on Saturday. Sure, his ended up spilling all over my white shirt, but that's OK! Mostly I just love T so much. He is such a character and always keeps me laughing. I couldn't ask for a better little friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment