Sunday, July 3, 2011

The first days...

I'm sitting at Ev's bedside and thought I'd update the blog with all of the handsome pictures of him from the first days of his life. He had LOTS of visitors, and I'm so grateful that I was so diligent about getting pictures of him with everyone. We love you all!


Showing up at the hospital. 4:45 am and SO excited to meet our baby boy SOON!


First few pics. He is so beautiful with just the right amount of chub. Have I mentioned that I love me some baby rolls?!




Proud Daddy and Everett in the OR.


First bath did not go over so well! He loved the head massage, but otherwise just wanted to be cuddled up with Mommy.


GG and Ev.


Ev and Chaya.


Grammie and Ev. Look at that yawn!


Ev and Papa.



Mema and Ev.


Ev and T and Mema. I love how T is playing with Ev's foot. He was playing "this little piggie." He has been such a great big brother already. Boy are we lucky to have these two!


Uncle Chase and Ev.


Ev and Peapaw.


Tutu and Ev.


Ev and Great Papa and Daddy.

5 comments:

  1. He looks SO perfect! I'm so sorry about what you guys are going through. You guys are the most amazing people! We'll totally keep cute little Everett in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Heath... he is so perfect and I am in tears just trying to imagine what you guys must be going through. You are amazing. Remeber Jenn who married Royal Petersen in our old BYU ward? Their little boy had the same thing (and a few other problems) and it has been quite an emotional rollercoaster for them over the past few months. You can read the beginning of their story here: http://petersenpalace.blogspot.com/2011/02/our-baby-zeke.html
    I hope it helps you. Also, did you have a c-section? I didn;t know you had to have those. Well, I am amazed by your strength and also that you were carrying around an almost 9lb baby in that tiny stomach of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so grateful I was able to come and snuggle him before he had to be hooked up. He is so precious and perfect and we have been fasting and praying for you all weekend long. We love you guys and if you ever need a thing please let me know. Thank you for posting pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather you and your little guy are in our prayers! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so pleased you had the chance to take these photos of Ev, he is so gorgeous, I will be looking at these over and over xx I still get such a shock over your grammie, she has to be the youngest looking great grandma in the world!! Our love comes with this little message xx

    ReplyDelete