Saturday, July 30, 2011

EV

Our little puppy is one month old today. It's amazing to think of everything he (we) have accomplished in just one month! We are so grateful for him and love him to pieces. I know some people say that the second child lacks in the picture department, but not around here (at least not yet!) I have literally taken hundreds of pictures of him over the past few weeks. I'm definitely his biggest fan!



Ev love, love, loves his boppy and his swing. He doesn't like to be put down on the ground (or in his bed) but will sleep like an angel in the boppy or swing (or his personal favorite: Mommy's arms!) He is an incredibly smiley baby. I love watching him sleep and smile away! I can't wait until those smiles are given especially for me.




Case in point: Ev hates his bed! He is a super good-natured baby, which actually makes me enjoy his cry and grumpy face all the more. Does that sound mean? I'm not meaning to be mean, but how cute is that mug? Especially when you only see it a few minutes a day!







It's 150 degrees outside (not really, but it sure feels like it) and Jim is in charge of dressing the baby. I should have known this is what I'd find him in...even though it's thick and long sleeved!



Our dinner routine. Mom and Dad tag team to bounce the second and force-feed the first. Always an adventure!



I really don't know what I would do without my mom. She has been SO much help this last month. She is Talmage's best friend during the day and then she helps take shifts at night when Ev needs extra cuddles. And she makes it look really easy. And she's always happy and positive and smiling...and energetic! I am so darn lucky to have a mom like her.

1 comment: