Sunday, April 22, 2012

Cupcake Party

Cedar turned 2 1/2 and Comfort let me make the cupcakes for her half-birthday party! Luckily this little lady wanted pink cupcakes because I was itching to use the pink sprinkles James gave me for Valentine's Day. All I've got to say is that is my kind of flower garden!

The birthday girl and her pretty Momma :) 

I had sparkle candles and we let all of the kids have candles on their cupcakes and they were SO excited. Talmage has become quite the pro at singing the birthday song...and birthday season is not even half over!

Talmage and Frankie with their cupcakes. I think both of them licked all of the frosting off and left the cake!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun party, and by the way those cupcakes look FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cupcakes not only look amazing but my mouth is watering at the thought of how they tasted...those are some lucky kids...I am totally down with you celebrating my birthday and 1/2 birthday with cupcakes...deal? deal!!

    ReplyDelete