Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A few randoms...

Last week we went to Happy Hollow with some friends and Evie was all smiles when I let him sit like a big boy next to his brother on the ride. It was adorable.
We also went to Santa Cruz and met up with my parents, younger brother Chase and some teenagers from their ward who were on a special Spring Break trip. The kids were SO nice to Talmage and he felt like a million bucks. It was adorable too! That's my brother doing the superman pose on the ride above.
Papa and GG came to visit on Saturday and T loved showing them how he rides a bike and playing with Papa in the little toy house. We also had a delicious lunch with them. This picture has absolutely nothing to do with that day, but I somehow didn't get my camera out so here you go! PS in case you're wondering--he actually didn't even ride his bike the day this picture was taken. He seriously wears that helmet nonstop!

No comments:

Post a Comment