Friday, March 15, 2013

Bay Area Discovery Museum

You can pretty much count on the 3 Wiggy's being at just about any and every free museum day offered ;) The Bay Area Discovery Museum was this week's destination and it was gorgeous. It's on an old military base and you cross the Golden Gate Bridge to get there and we were in serious love. We talked our good friend's Ash and Remy into coming along as well (and somehow talked them into driving us too...ha!) It was a blast.
 
It's funny how things are SO much cooler when they are not at home. I'm pretty sure we have lots of hoola-hoops and drums at home, but they are definitely not as interesting as these were! Same thing with the train table--the boys were glued to it for so long!!! 

 Water Play.

 This area was so fun--these were HUGE styrofoam-ish building blocks.

 Maybe my new favorite pic of me and my littlest love.
 
 Talmage felt super big in that lookout on the playground. Unfortunately for Ash, Remy followed him up there!
 
This picture makes me smile so big my face hurts. You see that grumpy-pants face on Ever...it was caused by a little tiny bird that Ev thinks got much too close for comfort (but seriously, that bird was no where near him!) I'm afraid Evie has inherited my "love" for animals.

 Captain Talmage, taking the ship-steering super seriously.

 My little Princes.
 
 Outside water play.
 
The boys posing by the Golden Gate Bridge. It really is amazing, and I realized it was the first time my boys got to see it up close. T and I had a long talk about the Brooklyn Bridge and how cool it is as well...I'm trying here!

Ash had heard of this creamery in SF and we decided to go on our way back to Stanford. It's called Bi-rite, and I promise you it'll be the best ice cream you've ever eaten in your life. I promise you!

No comments:

Post a Comment