Wednesday, March 27, 2013

St. Pat's

James has become the breakfast-maker in the family and he is the best! For St. Patty's Day, he made green coconut pancakes and they were delish! He also dyed our milk green...so fun!

Other than wearing green and our festive breakfast, our day was pretty low-key. The boys were too sick to go to church, but not sick enough to stay inside all day, so we decided to go on a walk around campus (and ended up doing a little fountain diving!)

This water was FREEZING. I'm convinced that T is loco because he was wading in it without even a flinch. I put my toes in the water and I was shivering! Everett agreed with me.

Such a beautiful day to walk around our amazing school. We certainly are blessed.

Everyday since St. Patrick's Day T has asked if we can go swimming in the fountains again! I'm glad to know that we made a lasting memory, and maybe you'll see more pictures like this in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment