Saturday, March 16, 2013

Some more weekend fun!!!

I'm still trying to catch-up from Talmage's birthday weekend. It was full to the brim with friends, family and fun--our 3 favorite things!
 


James and T were able to find the grave of one of our family members, Temperance Knight Garland, that we have been searching for since we moved to Stanford.
 
Me and T--I love capturing a real smile in pictures! He's so sweet.
 
Our dear friends from the courtyard are moving away so we had a goodbye potluck. Naomi for sure thought we wouldn't finish that ice cream cake meant for 42 people, but the 30 of us polished it off quite nicely! 

Papa's birthday is March 8th (Talmage's due date) and he chose to celebrate in Palo Alto with us. We had a yummy dinner, cherry pie and great conversation. 

 GG and the boys reading T's new astronaut book.

 These two masked trouble-makers are so cute, I mean, scary!

Me and the Hubbs.
 

Last week was dine-out for LPCH and so we bought Red Velvet cupcakes from Sprinkles (100% went to the Children's hospital). My love for that hospital is obvious, and my emotions are worn openly...whether I like it or not. I was really touched to see how many people were there buying cupcakes, and one of their employee's came up to me (after hearing me talk about Evie) to tell me how my story touched her. Life is so beautiful sometimes, and goodness so real.

No comments:

Post a Comment