Thursday, October 20, 2016

Picking Real Washington Apples!!!

Noni and Grampa have the greatest friends who shared their farm with us for a day so that we could pick apples and berries, pet their dog and feed their horse, and ooh and ahh over all of their amazing art pieces. Washington attracts such talented people, and this couple is proof of it!
















So tired from picking, peeling, cooking and eating apples. Oh wait, just kidding. She's tired from watching the baseball game!!!

The pictures below are what this trip was all about. I'm so glad we got to spend so much time with my Noni and Grampa and that the kids were able to give them lots of love (and vice versa).






Saying goodbye is the worst. These smiles quickly turned to tears when we had to leave. I was right there with them, crying like Cora in her carseat.

Seattle from the ferry!

We got to grab a quick hug on the beach from my great friend Tracy and it was SO nice to see her. She's one of the greatest friends I've ever known and it's been so great to see each other here and there since our time in NYC. Since leaving Washington we've gotten to visit again, only this time in Los Angeles--luckiest us!

We also stopped by and grabbed a hug from my old college roommate Tiff. I wish her kids weren't at school and I wish her husband wasn't at work and I wish we had more than a ten minute nurse break to catch-up, but it was so good to see her and her darling home and the life she's created for her family. I've been so blessed to cross paths with some of the world's finest, and Tiff is definitely on that list!

No comments:

Post a Comment