Sunday, October 30, 2016

Weekly Randoms

 Ever's pose makes me laugh so hard I want to cry! What a silly little friend I have on my hands. He and his buddy Chase were nice enough to model their spider hats for me. This last week has been so festive in their class and I love it!

 Milkshake run after they helped me do some RS service. They're the best little helpers. 

 PUMPKINS!!!

Ever was Star of the Week and putting together his poster was so much fun but it also made me cry. I can't believe how fast time is going. My little Ever Knight used to be a chunky little friend dressed up as the Stanford Tree and now he's a big kinder-kid! 

Never change Cora Sue, you hear me? You are the greatest, smiliest, loveliest human being on the planet. Thanks for being you, my dear. 

Quinny is the greatest little ball player. She pulls out her baseball, bat and tee and will play forever, hitting the ball again and again. She screams, "Mom, watch! Watch me! Wook, Mom!" and will seriously not stop hollering until your eyes are fixed on her. I can't wait until she's old enough to play sports, she's going to love it!

 Ever's scooter is broken and a replacement part is in the mail. I'd like to say he's taking it like a champ, but really he's crying and whining and complaining all day. He tries to use Quinn's scooter but she's not necessarily the best sharer in the world and plus, she bully's Ever like crazy (probably because he gives the best/worst reactions). Poor kid. Life is tough!

 Mama taking a pic of the little mama taking a pic. Monkey see monkey do much?

The older three were having a "snuggle party" on the couch and T begged me to bring Cora to the party. How in the heck did I get so lucky? Seeing them bundled up on the couch together makes me wish I could have just a couple more...and then the bedtime witching hours leaves me saying, neh...I'm good! They are the best though!

 We have the best climbing tree in our front yard. Isn't that what childhood dreams were made of? (Can you spot T up there?)

Wasn't Quinny JUST wearing these pajamas? And now they fit Cora. I swear I'm having major deja vu lately. 

 Ever Knight and I at the Halloween party in her Kinder class. I helped man the painting table and it was so fun. I love kindergarten! 

The kids and I made that cake, what what! And the best part of it was that it tasted DELICIOUS!!! It's banana chocolate chip bundt cake with a cream cheese ring. The kitchen and I usually don't get along all that well, so this was really exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment