Friday, October 28, 2016

Pumpkin Patch with my Pumpkins

I can't take credit for the idea of going to Underwood Family Farm (because that belongs to my friend Rachel), but I can take credit for organizing our "school group tour" with the greatest group of ladies and kids from church. It was SO much fun and left me feeling so blessed to live in this great area with such stellar ladies. It also made me reflect back on last Halloween when I was still so new and so lonely in this area--it's amazing what a year can do. The boys were out of school so they got to join in on the fun. We went on a hayride, picked out mini pumpkins, ate pumpkin cookies and watermelon popsicles and left feeling the fall spirit--minus the massive amount of sweat (it was a cool 80 degrees that afternoon, autumn weather indeed!)  



This picture was actually the last snap before we left the Farm (lazy lady here can't be bothered to switch them around!) I promised the kids popsicles if they gave me a big smile, and all four of them listened! Sure, Quinny closed her eyes and poor Coco didn't get the promised pop but this picture is my favorite!


I mean, come on right now. Look at this group!!! Fun, right? There are a few people you can't really see behind my massive head (sorry Elaine and Erin) and I can't find Lauren, Kat and Melissa in these shots, but this is pretty darn good considering our group was just two people shy of 50 people!

The left and right side of the tractor on the hayride. More people can be seen, although my big head was still kinda in the way ;) 


Bless Elaine and her baby-holding skills. She gave Coco some love so I could give Quinny some love and grateful doesn't even begin to describe my feelings. Misty also took a turn during lunch but clearly I was too busy stuffing my face to take a picture. It takes a village, that's for sure. Especially on adventures to the farm. 

She has no personality, poor girl. Not a bit of pizzazz to her name!


Love these boys and their great group of friends. I was lucky enough to be sitting by the boys and they were cracking me up with their conversations about the army, pokemon and Star Wars. 

Love these two.

^^^Real life pumpkin patch picture right here! Coco is crying in the football hold. T is squinting and smiling awkwardly. Ever is pouting because we had to take a picture and Quinn is trying desperately to run away from me. Awesome. ^^^

The boys ran around playing army and did whatever Zaylin told them to do. Good thing he's such a good kid, because I'm pretty sure they legitimately would have done WHATEVER he told them to do!



How is my biggest baby so big already? 

Coco's smile for the win. Love you baby girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment