Sunday, October 16, 2016

Snuggles With My Baby Boy

I'm always in the market for some Evie loves, especially since he's started kindergarten and is gone all day everyday. On a good day (when he's not attituding like the Hulk) he is the sweetest little friend and I love to scoop him in my lap and hear all about his adventures. He had me belly laughing recently when he showed me his "Silent Cheer" which he's supposed to do at recess so as not to bug the big kids who are still in class while he's on the yard. Imagine dancing the macarena while hoola hooping and cheering at a sports game all at once--and that's exactly what this clown looks like! It's hilarious. He's loving school more than I ever thought possible and it's not only the social aspect that he adores, this kid has started to read. READ! My baby boy Ever Knight is READING words like at and red and the and and and I am SO SO SO proud. He lost two teeth this week (more on that to come) and once again requested that his hair be cut into a mohawk and he says he's almost ready to stop sucking his thumb at night--baby steps! Tonight James and I were talking about how much we love our kids and this picture of sweet Evie Knight kept popping into my head. Stay small my little one. I love you so.

No comments:

Post a Comment