Monday, December 4, 2017

Oh, Christmas tree

Our Christmas tree is nearly seven feet tall this year and somehow T can stand on his tip-toes and hang ornaments on the top. He's growing up, that Talmage Scott, and I feel so grateful that I've gotten to spend nine Christmases by his side. But how in heavens name did he go from that little baby swatting at the tree lights to this beast of a child helping me decorate? I love him...and that beautiful tree of ours!

This moment probably would have been cuter with matching sibling jammies (or at the very least, individual jammies that matched at all) but I'm basically just happy it happened and there was Christmas music and hot cocoa, so we've got that going for us!

All four of my babies in the same picture, busy decorating the tree and so happy to be up late and doing something awesome together. I love that these little loves are getting older and the memories we are making together as a family. Being their mom is such a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment