Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Quists Visits

I'm so grateful for forever friends who make time to see us on their vacations down south. We all met at Stanford when just three of these little ones existed, and now look at that big brood under the Christmas tree! Between the Quist four and our Wiggy four we had a full house on the Sunday they came for dinner, and I wouldn't have had it any other way. I love these walls with my whole heart and I especially love it when they are full of these special friends. Come back soon Natania and Brady, I love you big!

Cora was a little bit (read: MAJORLY) distraught over being held by Brennan in the picture so she basically fell apart...which makes this picture all the better. So many good things to notice, but Everett's ear protectors are definitely high on the list.


Baby Edison is absolutely delicious. I mean, look at those cheeks and especially those lips. I love him so much and would keep him if I could. He looks like he could be mine, right?!

After dinner we did a walk around the temple grounds to see the lights and as always, they were perfect. I especially love this tree (and the kid standing in front of it!)


These two were born 11 days apart and were inseparable during the whole visit. On our drive to the temple Everett said to me, "You know how when friends are so close to each other that they're like family? Well, that's how they are. It's like Brennan is my cousin." Family, indeed! 



This girl is the best, the best! I love that we can always pick up right where we left off and have the greatest conversations. I wish we lived closer, but I also feel so happy with any time I get to spend with her. Until next time, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment