Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Gelato with the ladies

Every once in a while the stars align and I can head out with some of my ladies. I'm trying to be more intentional this year about doing things for myself and taking opportunities to feel like a real person, and seeing friends outside of mommyhood is something that brings me lots of joy. This night in particular came at the end of a pretty insane work week and even though James was heading home he ended up having a pile of work left to do. No fear! He stayed home and did work while the babies slept and I went to the Century City mall with a few friends to have dessert. He was able to get stuff done without feeling guilty that I was spending another night alone and I was able to breathe in the night life and eat gelato. #winning I'm so lucky for such wonderful friends who really feel like family.

No comments:

Post a Comment