Saturday, January 6, 2018

Sunbeams for our Sunshine Kitten

Our Quinny-Cat "gradulated" from nursery last week and even though she's going to miss Sister Haze "vewy, vewy much" she's so excited to be a Sunbeam on Sunday. I am deeply grateful for nursery and primary leaders who take their callings so seriously and go above and beyond to serve my babies each Sunday. With a budding testimony and a desire to learn and sing and raise her hand with every question, I'd say this little lady is ready to join her brothers in primary!

"One, two, fwee. Fwo it in da aiw. I GRADULATED!!!" 

The top view of that cute little hat!

Sister Haze is beyond amazing! No joke, you should see the handouts we come home with on a weekly basis. I'm so glad that we'll still get to hang with her for another couple of years...that is, if Cora ever decides to go to nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment