Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11/11 @ 11:11

We received an email last night inviting us to a cupcake party on 11/11/11 at 11:11 am at the Smith's house (with the Stanford Wives Club peeps). I love parties. I LOVE cupcakes. And the OCD in me loves when the date is the same number all the way across the board. It was super fun and the cupcakes (black bottom) were delish.

These girls are awesome! I had Camille hold Evie in the picture so there was proof that the Wiggy's were in attendance. T was being uncharacteristically shy and wouldn't let go of my leg, hence, he's not in the pic. Oh well. Thank goodnes Evie took one for the team!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow. The OCD in me can't believe I made it all the way through this day without realizing it was 11/11/11!!!! WHAT A BUMMER! I'm glad you did this post so I at least could enjoy the last few hours of this monumental day. And I don't have any cupcakes, but I'll definitely eat a brownie for you :) Love love love you and wish I could be at a cupcake party with you and your sweet boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new header for your blog - those boys are so sweet! You Stanford ladies really know how to have fun! Great job!

    ReplyDelete