Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving Photo-dump!

Thanksgiving was spent back in Sacramento. It was awesome to be with family on Thanksgiving after a few years of spending it far away (although we couldn't help but think of our dear friends in Cambridge and NYC that helped us have incredible Thanksgiving's these last few years!) I took lots of pictures (but still not quite enough) and don't want to forget a thing, so here is our Thanksgiving 2011 photo-dump.


Grammie, Mom & Me. Making pies.


The gorgeous results.



Uncle Jason and Grandpa Martineau.


Uncle Craig.


Diane and Grammie.


Aunt Tasha and Rae Dee.



Chefs Mom and Dad. Literally the best Thanksgiving meal I've ever eaten was made by their hands. Thank you!


Him & Me!




Talmage and his (my) Martineau cousins.



Dillan, Jordan and T


Great Papa and Me.


Cher and Scare.


Papa and Evie.


JR and sweet baby Keira.


Papa and Evie. Again. Too cute.


Us and Auntie Lynn.


Chaya (Kate) and Mr. T.


GG and Honey.


Oh PS--Thanksgiving night I caught T's tummy bug. I don't even want to tell you where I spent Thursday night and all of Friday. Sad day.


My mom and dad took T to Apple Hill so he could experience cutting down a Christmas tree. He loved every second of it, and I'll post pics when I get them from my mom. He also loved turning the lights on and off. It's a beautiful tree.


Speaking of beautiful Christmas trees, we were considering wrapping lights around this little guy. This Thanksgiving we have many things to be grateful for, but on the very tip top of our list is that this sweet boy is still here with us. I'm grateful that it was Heavenly Father's will to let us keep him this long, and I'm grateful for doctors that have made it possible. He is our miracle and we are truly grateful.

1 comment:

  1. okay so I swear this kid (Talmage and his (my) Martineau cousins.) is in Samantha's 1st grade class......does he go to Cambridge heights??

    ReplyDelete