Monday, November 28, 2011

Family Pictures 2011

We had family pictures taken last week by the amazing Liz Baker. She did such an incredible job, and was so patient with our two screaming, crazy, picture-averse children. Seriously, neither of them were feeling like cooperating, and I was sure not one picture would turn out, but I love them! And even if the boys aren't looking (or smiling) I love these pictures because they are capturing this exact moment of time--a time I'm sure I will look back on with fond memories. I love our little family.


PS--I'm hoping to send Christmas cards this year, but I will definitely need some addresses. If you'd like a card, please leave your address (or email me the addy at wigginton dot heather at gmail dot com).

6 comments:

  1. Adorable. Heath- you are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are awesome! Your photographer did a great job. I want to know how you always seem to find such wonderful photographers:) We, or course, would love a Christmas card from you guys. Our address is 2981 Bella Drive, Concord, CA 94519. Can't wait to see you this weekend! By the way - I love your jacket - where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is T by the black doors.They look wonderful! I can't wait to see everybody in three weeks. And I know you could just send a card to my house, but I LOVE getting mail at my dorm, so here is my address:
    2201 David John Hall, Provo, UT, 84604. I'm so excited to see you guys this Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pics. We'd love to stay in contact please! Our address is 47 Wallacebrae Crescent, Danestone, Aberdeen, SCOTLAND, AB22 8YE, UK I need yours too, please! Email it to me at abby_twigger@yahoo.co.uk :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want a card! Yes, that would make me very happy.

    Jack and Sausha Christensen
    11064 Winterset Way
    South Jordan, UT 84095

    ReplyDelete