Monday, February 27, 2012

anyone else?

I honestly have butterflies just looking at these faces. Word on the street is that season 3 won't be in the USA until 2013. 2013? I'm very seriously considering taking another European hiatus so I can see it sooner. It would be worth it. What am I ever going to do with a full year of no Downton? It's Monday night (the night I usually hit up pbs.com and get my fix) and I'm experiencing serious withdrawals. Reruns will be my only saving grace. Lots and lots of reruns.

7 comments:

  1. Haha, our season two finished in Novembery time (actually, there was the special on Christmas day too) and that was TERRIBLE knowing we'd have to wait until this September for season three. It was like a jewel of the week had disappeared forever!!!! Now coping alright, but can't wait for the ext season. Glad you are ejoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and the rest of the world are obsessed with this show! I'm going to have to check this show out online I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2013?! That is terrible news! My husband and I recently zipped through first season on Netflix and then my in-laws bought the second season on itunes. I seriously finished both seasons in about 2 1/2 weeks....don't judge. I loved it though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never even heard of this show! but if you say it's good it must be one that I need to check out. Plus I love all movies BBC-ish set in that time period so I'm sure this would be right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm totally having withdrawals! 2013! Seriously!?! My heart is breaking as we speak.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I fell in love the first season when I was pregnant with oliva. I couldn't sleep so I would watch Downton. LOOOOOVE. Its my favorite part of winter knowing, I can drool over Matthew!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amen Sister!! I heart Downton too and I especially loved the Christmas special. We also got Mom and Dad Wigg hooked and they ordered season two on DVD from Amazon yesterday - good stuff.

    ReplyDelete