Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Weekend Full of Fam

This last weekend was full of fam in a wonderful way. We were so excited to see so many faces, and we hope that we'll see them again soon (and more of your faces too por favor). Here's the play by play of everyday:

FRIDAY:

Grandma is in town from Chicago to help take care of baby Lacey so she stopped by for a hug and a hello. She also brought T a new book called "Noisy Zoo" which he hasn't stopped playing with/reading since.



T asked her to put on his socks and shoes, but wanted to lay on his tummy while she did the work. Convenient? No. Hilarious? Yes. We love that little weirdy.


SATURDAY:


My brother brought his girlfriend Maddie back to Sac to meet the parents and they came to Palo Alto on Saturday so that we could all hang out. Maddie was just as lovely as Jordan had bragged her to be--inside and out--and we loved getting to know her better. She has gorgeous hair, a killer smile and an infectious laugh. We like her.




And she especially won over the hearts of our boys. She was great with them and they loved her. How could they not? She actually went into the playhouse out in the courtyard and "made dinner" with them. It was love at first bite ;)





Maybe I live under a rock but I just learned what planking is. To make matters worse my mom was the one that had to teach me. I guess that's what happens when you teach a class full of high schoolers five days a week. Sometimes I feel old, and other times just lame. Regardless, here is a picture of T planking. I still don't quite understand what all the hub-ub is about, but T looks cute doing just about anything in my book!



J and M at the Memorial Church. Jordan is kind of eternally ten years old in my book--he's my little brother for heaven sake. Weird. They're so cute.



And of course no trip to Stanford is complete without a trip to Pizza My Heart (we ate outside so the baby didn't catch anyone's germs). I could pretty much go their everyday just to get a Caffeine free cherry vanilla diet coke from the fountain. Yum.



Saw this sign and thought of my sweet niece that's going to be born in May (maybe even on my birthday). Hooray for little Avery. Can't wait to meet her.




SUNDAY:



Baby Lacey was blessed in Concord and Jim and T were able to attend. Here are all of the Wiggy men (minus Evie) looking dapper in their suits: Uncle Buck, Great Papa, Jim, Papa and T-Man.



I heard that GG and Care did a great job getting Lacey ready for the main event. I can't wait to see pictures of how she looked (I sent my camera with Jim but I didn't get any pics of the sweet princess). It's so taking everything in me not to dive through the computer screen and cuddle that little niece of mine. Gosh.





Auntie Lynn sent a huge present home for the boys which included these gloves and hats. They were excited and looking darling.

4 comments:

  1. Shut the front door. That picture of Evie and T in their beanies is the CUTEST thing EVERRRR! Seriously, do you just stop dead in your tracks like 25 times a day when you see how cute your kidlets are?

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1 I am so jealous of all the family who get to cuddle my boys... #2 I love that Avery sign, and can't wait for the little one to come and see it! #3 I really want to see pics of baby Lacey as well, I am sure she looked ADORABLE!! #4 When you look that cute in beanies, you ARE SO MEANT to live in Idaho...just sayin!!

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS!! I AM OBSESSED WITH THOSE BEANIE PICTURES!! CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the last picture of your boys in their hats and gloves. Could Evie be any cuter? I just don't think it's possible.

    ReplyDelete