Thursday, February 2, 2012

They're out to get me.

Two against one. Them against me. That's how February has been so far (and maybe the last few days of January too). They're tag-teaming terrorists and they are seriously out to get me, these children of mine.



Crazy One.



Specializing in attitude, back-talk, tantrums and the occasional use of physicality on the playground--not ok.



Crazy Two.



Specializing in sleep-deprivation torture, screaming fits about everything, spitting out food, and biting Mommy with his new razors, over and over and over.




I need a nap. And they do too. Anyone else glad that February is a short month? 1

2 comments:

  1. these babies! does T want to come over tomorrow? I know Remy would adore it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously Heather, you are so funny! I think it should be a new Dr. Seuss book, crazy one and crazy two! I think it would be an immediate hit with every mother who finds herself or has found herself in that very same position!

    Dad and I can come down on Saturday and take the two crazies for a walk so you can get a nap!!

    ReplyDelete