Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Other random Januaryisms...

Talmage got a Mr. Potato Head for Christmas from Uncle Chase and has seriously played with it everyday since. He loves it, and can spend hours putting together faces and then taking it apart.



My boys and I spent Sunday morning planning our dream Disneyland vacation. And if you think I'm kidding, I'm not. We watched video after video of every ride in the park. We toured Mickey and Minnie's houses, and Talmage has declared that the train rollercoaster will be his first ride. (He also told me that he's scared of Dumbo the elephant and "does not want to fwy, fwy, fwy wif him.") We were all laughing and giddy. I am pretty sure I am a five-year-old in a Mommy's body.



T and I built a space ship together when Evie was taking a nap. He said he wanted a T and an L on it. T, of course, is for Talmage. When I asked him what the L was for he looked at me, almost shocked, and said, "L is for lion." Duh, mom. Get with the program. We took quite a few space trips to the moon and to mars. We also took a rocket-boat ride to Sacramento and Stanfor Cisco (San Francisco).



My parents suprised me with a glider and ottoman (to help with the nighttime nursing). It's been a dream at night, and we've also loved sitting together during the day and reading books. It feels good to be home with both of my boys again.

2 comments:

  1. so cute! I'm also so glad you got a rocker. Doesn't it make life so good? I was actually going to ask if you wanted to borrow mine for a while, but it is far more exciting to have your own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't a glider/ottoman amazing?! I had one but for some odd reason didn't use it for a couple of weeks and once I finally did, my life was changed. I'm so glad everyone is happy and doing well! Keep the updates a comin'!

    ReplyDelete