Thursday, January 26, 2012

Elder Uncle Chase



{my brothers--Chase and Jordan}


A big, fat, crazy congrats to Uncle Chase for receiving a mission call to serve in Ogden, Utah. I honestly don't think I could be more proud if I tried. Chase has bloomed this past year (although I don't think he'd think that was a very manly way of saying it) into a strong, valient, and incredible man and just thinking about him and about his mission call makes me want to cry. So proud. So proud. We love you Elder Uncle Chase!

2 comments:

  1. Oh get out! I live in his mission boundaries, same with my whole family. So chances are if he's ever serving in the south part of the mission, he'll run in to some Websters (and winegar's and Nelsons) yeah, NBD, there are about 7 of the 12 apostles living in his mission's boundaries. I am so excited for him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Hooray! We can't wait to start receiving weekly emails!

    ReplyDelete