Monday, January 16, 2012

Riding in Style


Maybe I'm totally behind on the times, but had any of you ever seen one of these sweet babies before? This, my friends, is a shopping cart that has a TV screen inside the little car. Those red car grocery carts that were once the apple of T-Man's eye are now old news my friends. Now, children can drive the car while simultaneously watching Handy Manny. T had a blast, was totally silent the whole trip and when it was time to go asked me, "Mommy, don't you need to go to another store now?" Yes, they are kind of over the top, but with results like that, I'm sold!

4 comments:

  1. That is honestly the coolest thing I have ever seen...If you are behind the times then Idaho is still in the Stone Age, because we have yet to see these babies! I guess its just another reason we need to move back to cali!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a perk that comes to living where you do. You get all of the fancy stuff.
    Thinking about you and saying lots of prayers for little Everett!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I'm not the only one...I went to Safeway over the summer and they had those too (just with out the tv). If it wasn't so expensive I would shop there all the time.

    ReplyDelete