Saturday, January 14, 2012

January in Cali--Kind of an Awesome Joke.

January. Is it really January? It's sunny. And warm. And beautiful all day. And it's January? I don't know why Mother Nature loves me so much, but I'll take it--this has definitely been my kind of January.


The Bumbo Babes--I think Evie is about 5 weeks older than this pretty lady! They sat, sunbathing, for such a long time watching their older brothers play.


The Cameramen--these two rascals were born 9 days apart. Is it cooler that our neighbors have two kids the exact same age as our kids, or is it cooler that it was warm enough in January for us to all play outside together? Barefoot, might I add.



We have been making a habit out of having a snack on a blanket during the day. On that particular day our snack was Everett. He was de-lish.


Yes, California in January is amazing. It makes us really happy.

1 comment: