Friday, June 22, 2012

Diddy Riese

Diddy Riese provided the perfect family home evening treat on Monday night. Jim's sister, Carolyn, told us about this place and it definitely did not dissapoint.

It's two freshly baked cookies with a mound of Dreyer's ice cream in between--how could that ever be dissapointing? Although I must say, maybe it's just my Provo pride but I think Smart Cookie might be even better. Provo peeps, does Smart Cookie still exist?

I feel like I don't even need to tell you that T was in heaven. That boy has his mama's sweet tooth. Case closed.

But look who else was in a little bit of ice cream heaven. I think Everett quite enjoyed his first taste of ice cream. Especially since it was of the strawberry cheesecake variety. Yum.

What a fun way to spend a Monday night! I'm down for doing it next Monday too.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds amazing! Do you get to pick the type of cookie you want too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, J-Dawgs took over the Provo Smart Cookie. :)

    ReplyDelete