Saturday, June 30, 2012

ONE looks good on you!

Happy Birthday to Evie Knight!
We are so glad that you belong to us.
So glad, in fact, that Mom took over 200 birthday pictures of you.
I might just love all 200 of them, but I'll just share my absolute faves.

Birthday hat and birthday balloons with the birthday boy.
I LOVE that cheesy grin so darn much.
But I do love that serious mug too...probably because it accentuates those kissable cheeks!
"I'm turning how old? La-la-la-la. I can't hear you. I'm going to pretend I'm Mom's little baby forever."
Um, holy cute.
Ok, so maybe the littlest mister was not loving the photo shoot the whole time. But MOST of the time, yes he was!
I don't know why, but I look at this picture and I see Evie as an 8-year-old. He's getting so big...and I LOVE that face!
But he looks like a sweet baby in this one, so it makes up for him looking like a little man in the last!
He's growing up. ONE YEARS OLD. Wow.
Happy Birthday Ever!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe he is already a year old! He really is such a darling little guy! Happy Birthday Evie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm hello cutie pie!! Love his little outfit :)

    ReplyDelete