Thursday, June 14, 2012

I Love to See the Temple

The LA temple is right around the corner from our summer pad. How amazing is it that we get to look at this GORGEOUS building every single day. We feel so blessed and love, love, love to see the temple every chance we get (like every morning and evening when we drop off/pick up James from work!)
Wow, it's beautiful!
On Sunday we spent the afternoon walking around the temple grounds (running if your name is Talmage) and enjoying the beautiful fountains, flowers and views.
The flowers made me think of Noni...she would really LOVE them. Hey Noni, want to come visit?
Jimmy and baby in front of the reflection pool. We had such a great time, we might just make this a Sunday tradition.
T saw this statue and said, "Uh Mom, how 'bout you take a picture of me and my crackers wif dis big thing." He didn't look at the camera or smile, but I feel like it's a step in the right direction!

2 comments:

  1. That was the temple I was sealed to my parents/family in. We have lots of fond memories there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! My brother and sister in law went to Church at the building right there at the temple. It is a beautiful place surrounded by...um not so beautiful places:) But glad you get to enjoy the beach!

    ReplyDelete