Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Our last day carnival

On Friday there was an end-of-year carnival in our courtyard. Dinner was provided, which was awesome since I had already emptied the fridge and packed up the cupboards. We were leaving the next morning super early and this was our last Stanford shebang before many (most) of our neighbors moved--and not like our Summer move, theirs is a forever move. Sad.
The Carnival in a very few pictures looked something like this:

 Games galore with the most incredible signage ever. If I ever need signs made, I'm hiring Grace.

A dessert contest that was seriously delicious! That carrot cake was the winner, winner and our neighbors were the bakers. They are lucky they are moving before we get back to Stanford because were they still there when we get back I'd be beggin for them to make that cake again. Yum! My contribution to the dessert contest was Red Vines. Classy, I know.

Everett's first all-his-own balloon animal. A giraffe. And James, who was tired but excited after finishing his last final of the quarter--an 8 hour beast of an exam!

T the Tiger--the first time he let them paint his face! I was so excited. He was adorable, but bummed that they wouldn't make his legs look like a tiger too!

Not a picture of the carnival, but too cute to pass over. T and Cedar-girl on their last day of swim lessons.

1 comment: