Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Happy 7-11 Day!

What better way is there to celebrate the 7th of July then by eating a free slurpee? Answer: there is no better way! 7-11 gave away free slurpees today (7/11) from 11 am until 7 pm. I love every second of all of those matchy numbers, and you better believe I love me a free slurpee!

 We went around lunchtime, right after spending a few hours at the park, so it was a great way to cool off. Do I even need to tell you that the boys enjoyed their slurpees? I didn't think so. 

Here we are in all our ghetto-fab glory sitting right outside our 7-11, on the ground, eating free slurpees! I knew Evie would have a fit if he saw T eating his slurpee in the car without having some himself, so I decided we should just park ourselves on the concrete until we were done. We were a great advertisement for 7-11 too, which is probably why they didn't kick us out!

Hope your 7-11 Day was as delicious as ours was!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to you - dad and I also had a Slurpee after dinner tonight! It was awesome, and was the perfect cool off since my car thermometer was reading 111!

    ReplyDelete