Saturday, July 7, 2012

July 4, 2012

The Pacific Palisades Parade was how we celebrated the fourth this year. It was a low-key and really enjoyable day!

It was so fun to have the four of us together.

 The Grand Marshall was Jerry Mathers--the Beav--from Leave it to Beaver.

 my favorite

 evie's favorite

 jim's favorite

 t's favorite

 the crowds favorite

We were lame parents and let T watch fireworks on youtube before we put him to bed at 7 pm. Neither boy had napped and they were basketcases, so we put everyone out of their respective misery. I could hear fireworks from my house, but couldn't see any out the windows. Lame. Last year we were in the hospital on the 4th...two years in a row with no fireworks, what's a pyromaniac to do! 

Also, I saw online today that there were some serious celebs at the parade. I should have been more diligent in my celeb-watching! 

1 comment:

  1. the "crowds favorite" guy is amazing! I can barely handle a normal bike! ;)

    ReplyDelete