Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Christmas at MePa's

'Twas the year of the flu this Christmas, but we were able to squeeze in a few fun things when everyone was feeling (mostly) ok. I can't think about it too long because I'm so bummed that so many of our fun plans never happened, but at the same time I am glad for the things we did do and the memories we made. 


The carousel and a visit to Santa at the Galleria.

Mema's little helpers--they took their daily juice-making very seriously!


Daddy-daughters date!!!

Dovewood Court to see the Christmas lights (^^^Always my favorite house^^^)



The Jelly Belly Factory (let's try not to remember screaming babies and puking toddlers!)




Leatherby's---YUM!!!

Sister Trip for Manis (my first time with gel, two thumbs up!)

Sunsplash for golf and games (minus the golf because the wait was two hours! Games ftw!)

This (a few days before) NYE appetizers meal was just what we needed. It was so delicious and festive and helped us all feel a little more jolly about the holiday season.

 When I look back on this Christmas I hope I always remember how much these cousins love each other and how much joy they find in each other's company. We are richly blessed to find best friends in our family and it was never as apparent as it was this Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment