Thursday, December 8, 2016

Sweet as Pie



I'm happy to say that our pre-Thanksgiving Relief Society Pie Night was a total success. It was held at Betty Ann's lovely home and the warmth of sisterhood and spice of friendship was palpable in that place. Not to mention the pies were delectable--we've got some talented sisters in our ward! My favorite moment of the night, however, came when Jayne Maureen held baby Coco. Not only was this the first time she had held my baby, but it was the first time she has ever held A baby, at all, EVER! She was so afraid that she'd do it wrong but as soon as Cora was in her arms she relaxed and smiled and said it was the most peaceful feeling. Babies are so full of love but I must admit that I think there's something particularly special about my Cora Nicole. I'm so happy to share her goodness with others, especially someone as deserving as Jayne Maureen.

No comments:

Post a Comment