Thursday, December 8, 2016

Cokie Roberts in a Bumbo

Have I mentioned Cora's long list of aliases? This girl is called a new name just about every other sentence and I love it. You know those anti nickname people in the world? I'm not one of them! I live for pet names and I think every single one of Cora's are just the darlingest! She's mostly Coco or Cora Sue, but I must admit that the Cokie Roberts variations are my thing these days--Cokie, Cokes and Coca Cola top the list. There are also the names that have nothing to do with her name but everything to do with her deliciousness, like Chunky Monkey, Cheekers and Roly-poly. I also find that Lovey, Baby, Sweet Girl and Sister are frequent fliers. Whatever we call her, loved tops the list. What did we ever do without her?  

These pictures are from almost a month ago when she sat in the bumbo for the first time and batted the playstation ball around like a little kitten. She smiled and cooed and was clearly thrilled with herself. I could have sat there beaming right back at her all day long.





No comments:

Post a Comment