Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Cabrillo Aquarium

Coco started by her siblings...and the cow...but heaven knows she was not going to stay by that big, scary thing. We had a field trip to the Cabrillo Aquarium and tide pools in Long Beach but we started at Chik filet of course, all dressed up like cows and excited for free nuggets! Everyone, except Coco however, who was mostly terrified of all the costumes and unhappy that she couldn't suck and chuck everyone's waffle fries.

The Cabrillo Aquarium was amazing. It was super age-appropriate, run by darling High School science enthusiasts and best of all...totally free! (Donation only, and I gave, but I like the option for my big brood.) Luckily I shared the day with Laura and her kids and we had such a great time.

Quinn is not always the softest with Coco so this moment caught me off guard and definitely warmed my heart. I hope these two will be the best of friends someday.


^^Always my favorite part of every museum^^



We really didn't see much in the way of marine life but that didn't stop the kids from having a blast walking on rocks and finding shells. Adventure awaits with this peppy crew and I'm so glad to be along for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment