Thursday, October 15, 2009

Library Day

I've decided that every Wednesday is now Library Day. Cambridge has a brand-new, gorgeous library right in the heart of the city and I'm planning on being their #1 patron! Last week I went in and applied for a library card (actually two: one for me, one for the kid) and today we hung out in the kiddie section for about an hour. Talmage really likes watching the other children and it's good for him to see how they behave. He also is really entertained by the books. We checked out 12 books for him and two for me...we're both very excited!

Talmage loved standing by the book bins and looking at all the possibilities!
He was all smiles as we flipped through a few books in the library.
He sat at the table like a big boy! It was so cute! He read the book, and then...

...he ate the book! Oh well.

Mommy and Talmage.


So this picture has absolutely nothing to do with the library, but I've been trying to capture his OH face on camera forever (like mother, like daughter!) I finally got it. I love those little puckered up lips!!!

2 comments:

  1. How cute! Ethan and I love going to the library as well. You should check and see if they have story time for kids his age, I bet he would love it! I was going to write you an email to catch up with you but I realized I don't have your address! Mine is ashleighsims@gmail.com Shoot me an email so I can have yours and we can catch up! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an excellent mommy you are! Thank you for doing such a great job on keeping us updated.

    ReplyDelete